LS Re: Simplified FAQ

Martin Striz (striz1@MARSHALL.EDU)
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 12:00:20 +0100

>How is Dynamic Quality expressed in each level?
>In the Inorganic level, it's expressed as light, in the Biological level as
>birth, in the Social level as play, in the Intellectual level as art.

I must have missed something, but how did you figure out that these are the
expressions of DQ in each of the static levels? (I know Pirsig mentions the
light when one dies, that's about it.) In fact, what is an "expression" of
Dynamic Quality in Static Quality? These are all static patterns, thus they
are opposed to DQ, right?

Martin

--
post message - mailto:skwok@spark.net.hk