LS Re: Simplified FAQ

Hettinger (hettingr@iglou.com)
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:59:50 +0100

Hi LS, Platt and Magnus,

Platt, I think you've provided the text of that children's book I've
been
wanting and needing. I see this as a picture book, with full-page
artwork.
Do you have illustrations for this as well?

Do you mind if I try, too?

Does anyone in LS have a picture, piece of art, or link to something
visual on
the internet that you think goes with each of these questions and their
answer?

(Magnus, I'm amused at myself. I'm using a PC right now, and I'm
actually
considering the "clip art" concept--sifting through the internet,
looking for
stuff others have done that applies. I have no doubt that if I were
sitting at
my Amiga, I would have pulled up Deluxe Paint and started to illustrate
from
scratch.)

I'm also not sure where I'll find time to do this, but right this
minute, I want
to do it more than anything else.

Thanks, Platt.

Maggie