LS Re: Simplified FAQ

Magnus Berg (qmgb@bull.se)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 14:39:35 +0100

Hi Diana!

I few comments on the "principles of the MoQ" section.

4. Let's just say that it's obvious that this is written by
        someone coming from the romantic side. It feels very biased.

6. Is DQ more moral than SQ? Whatever gave you that idea?
        Both are needed. Without SQ, there's chaos. Without DQ,
        we get stagnation. You can't say that one is better.

7. DQ does not create SQ. Quality is the origin of DQ and SQ.
        DQ changes SQ.

To get all visitors to accept the MoQ we can't put things too
romantically. The MoQ isn't biased. As I see it, DQ represents
the romantic world view, and SQ represents the classical. The MoQ
considers both to be equally important.

Does anyone disagree?

        Magnus

--