LS Re: another question

Hettinger (hettingr@iglou.com)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 17:57:44 +0100

Hi!

 My little diagram came back all jumbled. Sorry. I'm going to insert some
carraige returns and send it again. It probably still won't line up properly,
though.

I'm looking at breakpoints again. "Human" belongs above and between social and
intellectual. "Human" refers to social patterns that have been influenced by
intellect and pulled into a different direction, while "animal" refers to
those social patterns that are continuing on with social evolution. "Animal"
belongs above and between social and biological because this refers to
biological patterns that are being redirected by the social level. etc.

This may be obvious to you guys, but somehow, putting it down made some things
jell for me.

        matter plants animals human

chaos? inorganic biological social intellectual

And, I discovered a paradox. Probably by the time I define it, it won't be a
paradox anymore.

See ya,

Maggie

--