LS Re: Principles of the MoQ

Martin Striz (striz1@MARSHALL.EDU)
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 08:37:30 +0100

The last thing I want is for the MOQ to turn into a dogma. An unchanging
static pattern. Then it will die quickly. I think that's why people are
weary of using the term 'catechism,' it's too dogmatic, too static. Pirsig
gave us the MOQ, but who's to say he figured everything out the best way? He
could be like Lamarck and we could be the Alfred Wallaces and Charles
Darwins who came along and improved it. Lets not make "Lila" a Bible.

Martin

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com