LS Bodvar & God

Murdock, Mark (Mark.Murdock@Unisys.Com)
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 08:22:44 +0100

> But deep down
> it is my conviction that the MOQ is a revival of something
> arch-religious: namely that EVERYTHING IS GOD, and that existence -
> ourselves included - are expressions of GOD. See how it matches the
> everything-is-good-and-existence-is- levels-of good.

This is where I am also.

I've been exploring the idea that there exists a level above the
intellectual, which seeks freedom from it. This strata concerns itself
with faith, and I've been calling it Spiritual Values. Mystical
experiences would be considered spiritual values. They certainly are
not social value nor are they intellectual.

What are your first impressions of this idea?

Mark

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com