LS Re: Maggie pics

Hettinger (hettingr@iglou.com)
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 09:50:44 +0100

Hi LS and Mark,
Hettinger wrote:

> Murdock, Mark wrote:
> > Maggie,
> >
> > You were asking about graphics for MoQ? I recently took a design class
> > in which I attempted to depict Quality, Reality and Awareness
> > graphically.
> >
> > The rough, hand-drawn look was by design. If you can use them, feel
> free. If not, pitch away!
> >

> Yes I am interested. Did you try to send them? I didn't get anything
> graphic.Want to try again?

Oops.

Mark, anything but plain text messes up some people's mail. If we want to
do anything else, we need to go directly to each other. You can just attach
a graphic file to email, but you'd need to send it to me at
hettingr@iglou.com (note the wierd spelling of the first word).Sorry,
Diana. I just figured this out. Duh. <sheepish grin>.
Maggie

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com