LS Re: PROGRAM Basics of the MoQ

clark (clark@netsites.net)
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 06:53:09 +0100

----------
> From: ken <admin@netsites.net>
> To: clark@netsites.net
> Subject: Fw: LS PROGRAM Basics of the MoQ
> Date: Monday, December 08, 1997 2:08 PM
>

> Joseph Covey
> Systems Administrator
> Netsites Internet Communications
> 115 E. Delaware
> Tahlequah, OK 74464
> http://www.netsites.net/
> admin@netsites.net

Diana,
  See if this holds any promise as a general statement under which to set
forth the principle

PRINCIPLES OF THE METAPHYSICS OF QUALITY

The Metaphysics of Quality is the guiding principle that is continuously
operating to lead Humanity on to higher levels of Ethics and Morals. It is
the cutting edge of awareness that expands consciousness. It results in a
continuous increase in the level of Static Quality that serves as a goal
for the mass of humanity. Ken Clark

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com