LS Re: Yearbook

Dave Thomas (dlt44@ipa.net)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 03:29:25 +0100

Anders,Bo,Diana,Doug,Hugo,Ken,Lars,Maggie,Magnus,Mark,Martin,Platt,and LS
Lurkers everywhere:

When the LS listserver goes off in about 40 hours from now for a much needed
and well deserved rest for all it will have be 61 days since my first post.

Subject: Re: Lila Squad Subscribe
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 23:05:07 -0400
From: David L Thomas
To: Lila Squad

I can honestly say it has been as thought provoking and exciting a 2 months as
I have spent in a long, long, time. Thank you LS. Martin for steering me in
the right direction, Diana for sponsoring, maintaining, and policing an
invaluable site, Bo for staying the course, and of course thanks to the
ultimate lurker, Robert, for starting it all.

Have a joyous and soul nurturing holiday season:

Dave

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com