LS (No subject)

Samuel Palmer (spalmer@fundy.ca)
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:19:54 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BD1AAE.292D53B0

     I am new to the lila squad and I find it encouraging to see =
evidence that Pirsig's work has left a certain inertia.

     I can see that much of the recent correspondence seems to be to =
arrive at some kind of consensus of what quality is. My question here =
is, why should there be a consensus? I would have thought that a broader =
understanding of quality would be proliferated not by consensus, but in =
the other direction, on the most personal level.=20

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BD1AAE.292D53B0

     I am new to the lila squad = and I find=20 it encouraging to see evidence that Pirsig's work has left a certain=20 inertia.

     I can see that much of the = recent=20 correspondence seems to be to arrive at some kind of consensus of what = quality=20 is. My question here is, why should there be a consensus? I would have = thought=20 that a broader understanding of quality would be proliferated not by = consensus,=20 but in the other direction, on the most personal level.=20
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BD1AAE.292D53B0-- -- post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com unsubscribe/queries - mailto:diana@asiantravel.com homepage - http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/4670 Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 20:56:16 +0100 The Internet Mail Connector received a message that could not be processed. View the original content by opening the attached message.