LS Re: End of the World?

Doug Renselle (renselle@on-net.net)
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:02:39 +0100

clark wrote:

> LS and Diana,
> What if the world has happened to the Lila Squad? I have had only
> one
> message since Friday. Does everyone have this figured out except me?
> Diana, since I can't imagine no one having an opinion in four days I
> am
> beginning to wonder if I have been ousted from the mail server. Or
> maybe it
> has developed that we are on the wrong track with the Quality idea and
> this
> is the work of the Devil. Maybe he has confounded us to the tower of
> quiet.
> I hope it does not develop that Diana is ill. I doubt that though
> since
> Bodvar Snuck a message through yesterday. Of course, Bodvar probably
> has
> special powers that transcend such things.
> Curious. Ken

Hey Ken,

Happy New Year!

I am receiving your and other emails just fine.

Curiously, your system date has been wrong since the beginning of the
year. All of your posts have some strange date in the year 1969.

That may be part of the problem.

Hope this helps you,

Doug Renselle.

--
"The cause of our current social crises,..., is a genetic defect within
the nature of reason itself."

By Robert M. Pirsig, in 'Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance,' p. 102 (paperback), Bantam, 28th edition, May 1982.

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com