LS Re: News 16th January 1998

Hettinger (hettingr@iglou.com)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 05:38:20 +0100

Diana McPartlin wrote:

> Dear all
>
> Many of you have already noticed that I've changed the format of the
> website. It should load faster and be easier to navigate now. I've
> turned the "what?" page into a FAQ dealing with administrative stuff and
> the questions and answers from Bodvar about Pirsig and his whereabouts.
> I've also created a new page called MoQ and I've posted the Principles
> of the MoQ up there. (More about this in another post.)

I like the functionality of the new design. But I have to say, I loved
(!!!) your old one. When I view the page, there's lots of room left on
the screen for the MoQ and graphics. I miss them. Your call, of course.

> Bodvar and Maggie are working on converting Lila to a digital format
> although we still haven't heard anything from Pirsig about it. Can one
> of you give us an update on how this is going at some point?

My goal (just the typing part) is a chapter a week. Bo should get the
third chapter from me tonight (Sunday) or tomorrow morning. At this
rate....

:-)

Maggie

--