LS Re: Rambling on Intellect and Life

clark (clark@netsites.net)
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:16:16 +0100

The God of MOQ and his chillun,
  It seems I hit the send button twice on the previous message. Sorry bout
that.
  Every morning I wake up to National Public Radio with a cup of coffee
while sitting on the edge of my bed watching the world go by out the
bedroom window. I am happy to say that my dog Nellie is beginning to use
her left hind leg again after getting hit by a car and having the tendon
removed. She is a happy dog just filled with the MOQ. I use the term "my
dog" in the sense that I provide her with the necessities. She is her own
dog. Lives in a world of her own.
  Magnus, I couldn't resist passing this bit of information on to you, and
the squad, that I just heard about half an hour ago. This may be old news
that has just gotten to Tulsa, Oklahoma.
  It seems that the people who watch for these things have identified an
asteroid on a trajectory that will bring it to a near miss (maybe even a
hit, too early to tell) in the year 2028 (October I believe) with the
Earth. Alas, I won't be here to experience the incident but maybe the squad
can send me a message. Could this be another step in the process of
evolution? It is said to be about a mile in diameter, probably smaller than
the one that is said to have hit the Yucatan Peninsula about 60 million
years ago. Probably mess up our day though.
  Magnus, I am sure that you are aware that amino acids and perhaps other
precursors to life have been identified coming in from space which would
seem to indicate that the same processes are going on elsewhere as
supposedly preceded life on this rock. Could this indicate that there is a
seeding process going on in the universe? Is there some heartless entity
that is inflicting the same confusion on the whole universe that is going
on on Earth. Is the universe just a cosmic joke?
  This may point to a good opportunity to spread the good word on the MOQ.
We could load a missile with copies of Zmm and Lila and fire it off. Would
take a long time to get a reply though.
  I apologize for the levity but if I take myself too seriously for too
long I get crazy. Donny, more of that weird sense of humor coming out.
  Hugo and Donny, good postings this morning. Going to take me about a year
to figure them out. Ken

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com