LS Re: Conceptions of Dynamic Quality.

clark (clark@netsites.net)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 17:57:05 +0100

Keith and LS,
  I should make myself more clear. Precise thinking is not one of my long
suits.
  I regard "Information Content, Dynamic Quality, Conceptually unknown,
etc. as one and the same. I merely extended the Dynamic Quality concept to
include the whole sweep of universal evolution because I also like
Lovelock's Gaia idea and this made it fit better in my mind. I regard the
universe as a moral order and evolution (Dynamic Quality) as its genesis.
  I have tried to make these ideas more clear in a posting to Maggie and
Kevin tonite. I will refer you to that posting so as not to be redundant.
Glad to see you back. Ken

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com