LS New member

Tommy og Gunn Sulla og Era (sulla@online.no)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 06:06:28 +0100

Hello, I am Gunn Era, born 1956 in Oslo, Norway. I am the mother of a 6
year old girl, am engaged to a swede, work as an engineer, but loves to
read.

Knowing nobody who also have read Lila, I was delighted to find The Lila
Squad when I was searching for "Pirsig" on the net. I first read ZMM in
1988 and Lila in 1991, have just reread both. I met Robert Pirsig very
briefly at the Bookfair in Oslo in 1994, and he seemed pleased that I
liked Lila the better.

I would like to recommend a book by the danish journalist/writer Tor
Nørretranders, "Merk verden" (Notice/mark the world). I don't know if it
has been translated to english, it ought to be. He writes about MoQ
(among a lot of other interesting subjects), just using other words.

Looking forward to join The Lila Squad,

Gunn Era
e-mail: sulla@online.no
att: Gunn