LS Re: I get IT!!

Hettinger (hettingr@iglou.com)
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:01:22 +0100

peter@pzw1.resnet.cornell.edu wrote:

> i've been lurking due to large amounts of schoolwork, but i had an
> epiphany today:
>
> patterns are all that exist!! any THING is just a configuration of
> other patterns - this is what i've known all along but didn't really
> internalize!
>
> sorry to sound to childish, but this is really great, fun revelation for
> me... :p

Yes! It is great. I remember when it happened to me, but I got it
directly from reading Lila. I can almost see the page in front of me.

If you don't mind my asking, do you know what triggered this for you? I'm
curious about what it takes to make the shift.

Maggie

--
post message - mailto:lilasqd@hkg.com