LS News, 31st May 1998

Diana McPartlin (diana@asiantravel.com)
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:10:40 +0100

Hi squad

The end of May is upon us. It seems rather arbitrary to stop the SOM
discussion in mid stream but I'm afraid if we don't draw the line
somewhere it's going to go on forever.

It would have been nice if we'd reached a conclusion, but I guess we
haven't. The best I can suggest is that we prepare some kind of summary
in the form of:

                The topic "Explain the subject-object metaphyics"
                was raised and the following answers were suggested.....
                <<and then list each of the answers>>

A few people have already volunteered "answers" but there have also been
revisions so I'm not entirely sure what the final versions are supposed
to be. Can anybody that wants to propose an answer please send their
final offering to me directly (including those who've already posted one
to the list). I'll put them altogether somewhere for reference. It's not
a perfect solution but hopefully if/when we come round to this topic
again it will save us from going over the same ground again.

And the next topic is explain the dynamic-static split.

So let's get busy...

D.