LS to the lila squad

glove (glove@indianvalley.com)
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 19:52:35 +0100

hello all

i seem to have riled up some people here with my postings. if my posts sound
confused it is because i am. i am the first to admit my confusion. and yet i
see what i am saying so very clearly i wonder why others dont...that is the
nature of clarity you see. i am attempting to drop that clarity but its very
hard to do. bear with me and perhaps it will pass. :)

and if i sometimes make mistakes in both spelling and sentence structure, it
is because i am writing this down as fast as i can to catch the thought
before its gone. in going back and proof reading i invariably miss mistakes
(and my stupid spellcheck is not working!). but hey, what can i say? guilty
as charged, your honor.

for a little clarification, i have read pirsig's books several times each
and each time i read them, i see what he is saying from a different angle.
the reason i came here to the lila squad was not to blast MOQ or anyone
here, but to share my own viewpoint with others who seem to have some
intellectual basis on which to perhaps understand what i am trying to say
and perhaps help me see it myself by your imput arising in response to mine.

i have thought so much on so many different levels that one author is not
going to be able to change the way i view reality, no matter how well
structured his viewpoint may be. i believe that by absorbing as much as i
can from all angles, and then letting go of it, that i will come closer to
seeing where it is that i find myself. pirsigs viewpoints are now part of
mine by virtue of him sharing them in the first place by writing his books,
but they are certainly not my ONLY viewpoints.

i will make an attempt to come closer to the thread the lila squad is
discussing or else i will cease to post here as requested.

and thanks for allowing me to share my thoughts.

glove