LS Re: The name that can be named is not the eteernal name.

Nicholas Szekeres (nszekeres@hotmail.com)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 06:41:27 +0100

we humans are also part of the universe a possibility realized. the only
viewpoint we have is the human viewpoint if we allow those moments of DQ
to break thru our individual viewpoints. pirsigs morality has to take
into account all aspects of the universe not just the physical. i think
that ia what pirsig is saying that the universe is moral and when DQ
BREAKS thru our individual viewpoints we see the universe from it's
moral viewpoint. something better.