LS Re: Dynamic vs Static split; DQ drives evolution

pstira@escape.com
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 14:06:16 +0100

> Don't you think there is a lot of existing SQ that cannot be defined,
> analyzed and subjected to rational tests?
>
> I'm thinking of
> * all kinds of patterns that have evolved over time that haven't been
> noticed
> * patterns we don't know how to notice,
> * patterns that people (intellect) don't value (and therefore cannot
> define) but WOULD be valued by biology or the social level
>
> cheers,
>
> Maggie

I think these three things all equate to "patterns that people don't
value"
(ie, lack Quality).

According to Pirsig, what does NOT exist is precisely that which lacks
Quality.

--
homepage - http://www.moq.org/lilasquad