LS Re: Four levels of being

diana@hongkong.com
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 05:06:04 +0100

Magnus & squad

Magnus Berg wrote:

> If I need some inorganic patterns as a paperweight, I
> might use a dedicated paperweight. But I could just as well use a fish or a pack
> of disks. A few minutes later, I might be interested in the intellectual patterns
> that are stored on one of the disks, so I put it into my computer and read them.

Sorry to spoil your fun Magnus but a computer disk is inorganic value
and nothing else. Value is the same as experience or awareness. The disk
must experience intellectual value to be classified as such. If not,
then it's inorganic and so are any patterns on the disk. It may have
been mediated by the intellectual level, but it's still inorganic.

Diana

--
homepage - http://www.moq.org/lilasquad