LS The door

From: Andreas Deppner (atomic-s@muenster.de)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 11:18:58 BST

Great posts by David and Keith,

But Jonathan, I had the hammer in my hand and You already hit the nail in
the ground.

I wonder what Mr. Pirsig had done with that first sentence ?

I go and write it on a piece of paper and put it
on the blackboard of my shop and I put one copy on toilet. ( Due to F.
Dürrenmatt tthe only place in our everyday life left for contemplation )

" Lila did not know he was here ."

" Lila wußte nicht, daß er hier war."

Two people are introduced. The attention is focused on Lila. ' He ' is not
present in Lila's conciousness. 'He' has no name. A male without a name.
Present but outside of the realms of Lila's awareness.

Let wait for one day and see if it grows.

Uhps.... . there is an analogy. We step into a room. It is like ringing a
bell to someones house or appartment for the first time. Some qualities are
present here

This first sentence might be an anchor.

Andreas

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org