LS FW: Very slow reading II

From: Andreas Deppner (atomic-s@muenster.de)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 10:37:03 BST

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Deppner [mailto:atomic-s@muenster.de]
Sent: Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2000 13:40
Subject: Very slow reading

Dear People,

Sorry for qouting in german but I guess You know sentence Nr. two and three
of Lila anyway and my english edition is at home and I am at work.

" Sie schlief fest, offenbar eingebunden in einen Traum der ihr Angst
machte."

So we know why she does not know that he is there. She is sleeping. The
narrator knows that she is afraid of a dream. This doesn't do anything with
me so far. She is sleeping and she is afraid of a dream. Bad dreams.
next sentence:

" In der Dunkelheit hörte er das Knirschen ihrer Zähne und fühlte, wie ihr
Körper sich plötzlich umdrehte, als sie eine Gefahr abwehrte die nur sie
selbst sehen konnte."

The male is very close, touching her. Lila is grinding her teeth and she
turns around to defend herself against a danger only she can see. A lot is
happening in Lila and bad news for the male because he can not sleep find
peace - rest. He is so close and she turns away although this move must not
necessarily have anything to do with the male.

All is well,

  Andreas

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org