LS Re: Chapter 2

From: Keith A. Gillette (gillette@ninepatch.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 05:09:42 BST

It seems that folks have taken Jonathan's suggestion to 'vote with their
posts', as we got Chapter 1 posts all through last week even though I
opened the door to discussing Chapter 2. That's fine by me. I'm open to
staying on Chapter 1 for as long as the group wills. The pace has slowed,
however, so I again invite you to comment on Chapter 2 ... the boat ... the
slips ... and Dusenberry.

Cheers,
Keith

P.S. Apologies for the late arrival of this message. The config for the
listserv seemed to revert to an old setting so my first version of this
post did not go through when I posted it over the weekend. If you sent a
post over the last couple of days and it did not go through, please send it
again.

Keith A. Gillette <http://ninepatch.net/gillette/>

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org