Re: LS March 1999 Program Topic

From: Mary (mwittler@geocities.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 13:01:51 GMT

> The end of February is fast approaching and that means it's time to start
> thinking about our March PROGRAM topic of discussion.

Hi Keith & Squad,

I have a challenge coming up that you all can help me with. I've
been asked to do a "sermon" on the MOQ at my Unitarian Universalist
church (non-creedal - religion is what you make of it philosophy). I
know I can count on you for help. I'd like to ask if the March topic
could be How to explain the MOQ in 45 minutes or less to people who
have never heard of it. If this doesn't strike everyone as a good
topic I can move over to MOQ Discuss.

Thanks,
Mary

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org