LS quality=power ?

From: Michele D'Alessio (dalessio@etruria.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 19:45:44 BST

hi folk !

maybe this will be my first post, if it will have the power (quality) to go
through the moderator's filter.

Quite simply , I've tried to do a little equation and substitute quality
with power.
What do you think ?

Pirsig did the same , substituting quality with other terms and getting
solutions to many controversial topics.

Basically I believe that the essence of power is the struggle , the
fight for power, the war for power ; but beware !!
War was for the Greeks 'polemos', which today is polemic, but for Heraclitus
was an highly positive value in the order of the world.

Maybe quality is just a substitute for power due to the abuse of the term
power ;
quality, after all, seems just politically correct .

michele

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org