Re: LS Re: Pirsig's present

From: rich pretti (richpretti@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 08:57:43 BST

Hello...

>Roger:

>Now I hope the answer is apparent, but I will reinforce that YOU are the
>intellectual construct that is said to experience these patterns. Yes,
>just
>like horses and unicorns, YOU are an intellectual construct.

No, no no!!!!! I am that which constructs intellectual constructs!!! (within
physical confines, through biology, with social language) Freely. Willingly.
Experientially.

Am I alone on this?
Does anyone really believe they are an "intellectual" construct?
Really, now. Surely we think, but we are not those thoughts.
I dunno.
Gotta run.

Rich