Re: LS CALL FOR VOTES June 1999

From: Carmen Flynn (theflynn@dynamo.com.ar)
Date: Sun May 30 1999 - 18:37:22 BST

Hello LS,

> I should vote for #1, but will rather bring it up again for August, when I get
> back and hopefully will have more time to look into it.

Also #3 sounds incredibly an exciting subject, But let's put that one in hold
too.

Number 2 Gets my vote, because somehow I think it will center around the
'social-intellectual code', which I believe is either code (3) or (4)of RMP
moral code classification. That will be a sub-set of topic #1.
(I think, I have drunk too much coffee today. Please, forgive my gitterness).

Also, that # 2 topic brings to mind a Poem I read once....it goes something like
this:

(Bendito esos que pecan sin la nocion de lo que hacen.....)
Translation:
"Holly those who sin without knowing......".

> Carmen.

"Life is so beautiful, never a dull moment."

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org