Re: LS Time To Stand and Be Counted

From: David L Thomas (dlt44@ipa.net)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 22:19:16 BST

ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR,WHAT ARE WE COUNTING FOR?
SORRY COUNTRY JOE.

Y'all

Thanks Rog "for the "How long have you been beating your wife" setup.

Count my responses as:

1) Are all patterns of value also intellectual patterns? YES

2) Were the 4 levels of the MOQ discovered or created? YES

What answer to each of these statements is of highest quality to you? TWO

The values or qualities were created; the patterns were/are discovered and rediscovered.

In talking about his book "Care of the Soul" Thomas Moore said, "You see, the
one thing about the soul that's very interesting-...-is that the soul is
convivial" Now he means convivial not just in the modern sense of "having a
feastive time" or being "fond of eating and drinking", but also in the Latin:
convivere [to carouse together] <com- together+vivere-to live:].
and continues; .."and all the activities we do, are convivial with each other.
They are distinct, but they have a relationship where one acknowledges and
supports the other, and they do not allow any of them to become so dominant
that the others go into eclipse."

So as we're counting I would like to count as a very high quality
intellectural pattern:

The MoQ is in the end,convivial, in so much as reality is the "carousing
together" of all the values in the Sea of Quality.

Have a "Good" time;

DLT

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org