Re: MD Pantheism and MOQ

From: Peterfabriani@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 20:01:08 GMT

    In a message dated 11/7/02 2:27:03 AM GMT Standard Time, speterson@fast.net
    writes:

    > >> Peter: Although no thing has DQ in it, DQ is everything.
    >>

    > Steve:
    >
    > Quality = DQ+SQ

    Hello Steve,
    The equal sign here is misleading i feel, because there may be the implicit
    notion that Quality is something different from DQ. I do not feel this to be
    so.
    DQ contains SQ - that feels better to me. SQ certainly does not contain DQ.
    We must remember that we are in the plane of understanding, and understanding
    requires patterning and differentiation.

    If you feel Quality = DQ + SQ, how does that fit with your
    Pantheism/Panentheism thingy?