MD DYNAMIC PRESSURE (?)

From: Илья Коробков (korobkov_ilya@mail.ru)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 20:51:19 BST

    Hi Mark,

    Vac>> 1. Can we say that person A is more Dynamic then person B?
    Vac>> Mark 4-8-04: This can be qualified because a 'person' is given quite a
    Vac>> detailed description in the MOQ: A person is dominated by a combination of four
    Vac>> levels of evolutionary related static patterns, Inorganic, Organic, Social and
    Vac>> Intellectual, and these levels are responding to DQ at the same time.

    You know, Mark, something troubles me in this description. It sounds too "objective" to me, that is, too far from what a certain human being (whatever his metaphysical status is) experiences. Maybe this description is all right as long as only phylosophy is concerned, but I feel it is not very convenient for psychology.

    I invented a new term today, DYNAMIC PRESSURE, and want to present it it to you and ask what you think about it.

    DYNAMIC PRESSURE is experienced by person drive from static patters of his life toward unknown. Experienced by person force that drives him toward he does know what, you understand, Mark?

    If we use this new term, we don't have to define "DYNAMICNESS" and explain what means saying that one person is more Dynamic than another. We may just say that a person A experiences much more DYNAMIC PRESSURE than a person B. Or, that a person A experiences much more DYNAMIC PRESSURE at the moment of time t1 than he experienced at the moment of time t2.

    Now. If a person experiences little DYNAMIC PRESSURE, he is dominated completely by static patterns. His life is tepid and measured. He may be more or less harmonious depending on how coherent his static pattern levels are, but he has comparatively little chances to become either mental hospital patient or great spiritual leader. He is ordinary very small detail in the body of the Giant.

    If a person experiences great DYNAMIC PRESSURE, there are two possibilities. If this person's static pattern levels are very coherent, his life is a mistic experience of a great intensity. Example of such a person - Jesus Christ.
    If this person's static pattern levels are NOT coherent at all, it's hard to envy him. His life is complete nighmare. He is being torn apart by he doesn't understand what. In such a state some people seek rescue at psychoanalysts, some in religion, some in alcohol and drugs. Some may clench teeth tight and cling to whatever static patterns they had (and thus shut themselves from any possibility for growth). Some may stubbornly seek for Truth, Reason (or whatever they would call it) and eventually invent something like MOQ :-)

    Well, that's what I wanted to tell you and ask your opinion about, Mark. If you tell me how this description fits with the MOQ theory and what you personally think about it, I would be very grateful.

    Best regards,
    Ilya