MD Lack of time, goodbye...

From: Chris Phoenix (cphoenix@CRNano.org)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 02:53:42 BST

    Sorry, I just don't have the time I wish I had to follow and contribute
    to this list. I hope my idea of DQ as unfilled evolutionary niches and
    systems thereof is useful.

    If there's something you were hoping I'd answer, please write to me
    about it. I'm about four days behind and will probably have to delete
    most of that unread. :-(

    Chris

    --
    Chris Phoenix                                  cphoenix@CRNano.org