Re: MD The future of the MOQ - The Edge

From: Ian Glendinning (ian@psybertron.org)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 10:23:34 BST

    The Edge is an organisation I've linked to many times, and it has some
    serious credentials behind its materials.
    (I've posted links to its "annual question" on here a couple of times, and
    have a permanent link of my own.)
    One word of warning ...
    The Edge is mainly populated by "best-selling popular science" authors who
    share a common publicist in John Brockman, so it's not "value-free", lest
    any of us doubted it. Still good though.
    Ian