Re: MD MOQ and The Ideal Society.

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 21:20:46 BST

    Err! No, that's not logical if you insert you get -a subset resists a
    subset, & DQ brings birth
    of the new & we can play a part in its embrace
    & not join the resistance, pretty straight forward
    I think. We and I are perfectly translatable into MOQ
    as long as you do not turn them into substances,
    they are just shorthand for the evolving patterns of
    human form, as they are evolving they contain SQ & DQ.
    If they are not evolving they are just SQ -nothing complicated
    there.

    DM