Re: MD Women on the List

From: MarshaV (marshalz@i-2000.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 09:41:14 BST

    At 09:22 PM 10/4/2004 +0100, you wrote:
    >Do you feel you have been intimidated at all? You probably know more about
    >why women wouldn't join the list than most of the male contingent so how
    >about a bit of insight into the subject.

    Yes, I do feel intimidated. I suppose that most of it comes from within,
    not from the list members. Actually, I've felt encouragement from people
    on this list. Yet, it is scary to think I'm the only woman speaking her
    mind.

    I'm past the age of being 'barefoot and pregnant'. And I would hope that
    both men and women find Quality in the kitchen.

    I need a little time to think this through, time to separate the personal
    from the political. BUT, I cannot believe, no matter what answers you're
    looking for, you'll find complete, whole answers without the women's voice.

    MarshaV