Re: MD On Faith

From: Platt Holden (pholden@sc.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 12:47:44 BST

    Arlo:

    > Platt wrote:
    > Or, I use
    > > > to believe what the NY Times reported was accurate, but I don't
    > > > believe that any more because some of their news stories have been
    > > > shown to be just that, "stories" motivated by a political agenda. Same
    > > > goes for CBS news.
    > > >

    > Please tell me you also admit Limbaugh, O'Reilly and Hannity (and the rest
    > of the Propaganda Ministry) as not being accurate, but also telling
    > "stories motivated by a political agenda" as well.
    >
    > Please...

    Please tell me you also admit Limbaugh, O'Reilly and Hannity make no
    claims to "objective reporting" but freely and openly reveal their
    conservative point of view whereas in contrast the NY Times and CBS cling
    to their blatantly false claim of being unbiased and under the lie of
    "objectivity" spew their liberal propaganda.

    Please . . .

    Platt