Re: MD Is the MoQ still in the Kantosphere?

From: Phaedrus Wolff (PhaedrusWolff@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 12:12:16 GMT

    Hi Marsha,

    I think this fits in with what you are saying about processes. As opposed to
    looking at 'Things' as forms and substances, you look at them as processes,
    society type processes with birds and trees, bees and flowers, people and
    states as just a part of a larger process.

    Just as the birds and bees, and even the trees and flowers know the right
    thing to do in their particular processes that attribute to the large
    process, the whole, so do humans. Our nature is not inherently evil. We
    simply allow it to become evil by allowing ourselves, through our society
    processes to develop an ego that says we are above all else.

    We are, as best as we can know, the highest form of a thinking species
    within the biological processes. As opposed to this offering us a 'Right' to
    manipulate nature for our own power and wealth, we can use our intellect to
    better advance our society to harmony. Through this harmony, from being with
    peace with the processes, where all humans are able to join into the great
    mind of the collective of all human minds, as opposed to the Aristotle
    slicing and dicing of thought, we can better advance all processes.

    It is not that the Aristotle slicing and dicing is wrong. It is just that
    the slicing and dicing of intellect into forms that claim Quality over all
    other intellect is a defeating purpose. Maybe if we could gather all these
    isms and advance them to an all-in-one ism, we could advance the metaphysics
    into something useful in the universal processes.

    I'll stop there, as I have already used too many words to say a simple
    thing.

    Chin