RE: MD Pure experience and the Kantian problematic

From: David Buchanan (DBuchanan@ClassicalRadio.org)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2005 - 19:59:39 GMT

    Scott said:
    They used to be exclusive, but a growing body of theists have ceased to be.
    So it seems to me that someone who is not just non-theist but anti-theist,
    and who believes in the falsehood that "faith is the willingness to believe
    in falsehoods" is the exclusivist these days.

    dmb replies:
    I really don't understand how your mind works. Are you telling me that
    Christian theology has changed so that Christ is no longer the way, the
    truth and the light, no longer the only begotten son? Are you telling me
    that Judaism no longer asserts its role as the faith of God's chosen people?
    Are you telling me that Islamic believers are no longer interested in
    converting the infidels? And I suppose Osama has become a Unitarian in
    recent weeks too.

    Sorry, Scott. I just don't have the patience for this nonsense right now.