Re: MD Pure experience and the Kantian problematic

From: MarshaV (marshalz@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2005 - 19:19:17 GMT

    Scott,

    I once stated that I was a nihilist, and was jumped all over. I think I
    just understand my predicament, but who knows.

    You've stated "But the Middle Way is intended to avoid both extremes,
    substantialism (as in SOM) and nihilism (as in MOQ)." You've stated that
    MOQ contains nihilism. Would you please define nihilism as you are using it?

    Marsha