Re: MD NAZIs and Pragmatism

From: Wim Nusselder (wim.nusselder@antenna.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 14:29:06 GMT

    Dear Sam,

    You wrote 8 Feb 2003 11:37:10 -0000:
    'As a reasonably prominent Christian on this site, I would like to
    point out that I don't consider the MoQ (as articulated by Pirsig) to be
    compatible with Christianity. ... Anyone interested in why I think
    those things is referred to the Sophocles not Socrates thread, and the
    Conservatism thread, from last autumn.'

    I think I would remember if you would have stated that (and explained why)
    Pirsig's MoQ is incompatible with Christianity according to you. I don't
    remember and I can't find anything like that in the threads you mention
    either.
    Would you mind explaining yourself (again)?

    With friendly greetings,

    Wim