Re: MD Iraq and a hard place

From: C.L. Everett (seaelle@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 15:42:36 BST

    The behavior of terriorists (the fact that they are GOOD at their
    chosen professions) seems to have to do with nearly everything that
    Platt argues these days. It hasn't always been like this with Platt.
    Platt, did you lose a loved one on 911? Why are you so ticked off at
    terrorists?

    --
    C.L. Everett
    "The life of a warrior cannot possibly be cold and lonely and without