Re: MD philosopher genealogy

From: ian glendinning (psybertron@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 10:14:37 BST

    Hi Sam,

    I noticed Chalmers made a reference to this on his blog too, he's on
    there under Hofstadter, but I didn't explore it any further at the
    time.

    Interestingly at the MoQ Conference, late on, when the discussion was
    about academic credibility of philosophers in MoQ-Space, Bob said not
    to forget about Northrop.

    Ian