RE: MD The intelligence fallacy (was Rhetoric)

From: Laycock, Jos (OSPT) (Jos.Laycock@OFFSOL.GSI.GOV.UK)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 09:21:18 BST

    Hi Platt, I abstain.

    To my mind, pure experience is more like the act of knowing value or of
    creating an understanding of values relative to one another. But now I think
    about this, I can't quite see the difference between this and what you said.

    Is "value" any different from "comparison between values"? Is the comparison
    also a value judgement?
    Ah wait, how about calling the comparison a dynamic judgement and the values
    in question static.
    So pure perception is: "interaction of dynamic values with static values"

    Jos