Re: MD Looking for the Primary Difference

From: David M (davidint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 20:22:42 BST

    if nothingness can differentiate, what in heaven's
    name is your essence for? you are the most confused
    metaphysician I have come across. You don't seem to
    see that theredoes not need to be a something behind
    the source of creation. A simple but odd presupposition
    that seems to blind you. And value is key, why else would the source bother
    to create if the source did
    not value what it created?

    DM