Re: MD Re: Quality, subjectivity and the 4th level

From: David M (davidint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 18:27:39 GMT

    Hi Bo

    well sounds like you accept my corrections....

    Is MOQ a solution to SOM? Are there other
    solutions or related solutions? Well whilst SOM
    still rules our culture and politics I think we cannot
    lay claim to any effective solution. There is only
    hope, and maybe human beings will not be involved
    in the solution. For now I find Pirsig and Heidegger
    and many others give us hope of an alternative.

    DM