MD 4th level - The more autonomous level.

From: mark maxwell (laughingpines@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 20:09:22 GMT

    Mark

    > Autonomy in the MOQ is freedom from sq.

    DM I would add freedom is the ability to be
    work/play/utilise
    the SQ that exists (higher levels able to do this more
    widely)
     plus the ability to create new SQ and more order.

    Mark:
    This gives us...
    Autonomy in the MOQ is the ability to
    work/play/utilise existing SQ plus the ability to
    create new SQ and more order.

    If we introduce the term 'Dynamicaly' and add
    'repertiore' to 'existing SQ' and replace 'order' with
    'coherence' then we have...
    Autonomy in the MOQ is the ability to Dynamicaly
    work/play/utilise existing sq repertiore plus the
    ability to create new SQ and more coherence.

    I quite like that David!
    mark