Re: [MD] Suspending disbelief

From: MarshaV (marshalz@charter.net)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 13:45:06 GMT

    Hello again,

    Let me correct my error in typing the quote and add something else I
    find interesting.

    "When you give up the idea of right and wrong
    you don't get anything
    What you do is get rid of everything
    freedom from ideas and responsibility
    If you live by inspiration then you do what comes to you
    you can't live the moral life, you have to obey destiny
    you can't live the inspired life and live the conventions
    you can't make promises
    The future's a blank page"

    It's her blank page that brings to mind Mr. Pirsig's white page.

    Marsha

    moq_discuss mailing list
    Listinfo, Unsubscribing etc.