Re: MD Quality events and the levels

From: SQUONKSTAIL@aol.com
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 12:16:50 BST

    But I think both are right at the same time.

    The Quality event is at once a coalescence and a
    differentiation. If you pick one answer you lose the
    insight of the other. Lila has Quality and Quality has
    Lila. As Mr Herrigel lamented: 'Is "It" spiritual when
    seen by the eyes of the body, and corporeal when seen
    by the eyes of the spirit-or both or neither?'

    Hello Paul,
    I find this suggestion to be very exciting.
    Thanks for your insight and support. It worries me that i may be confusing
    myself and others? But you see something in this also?

    The complimentary view of coalescence, (or what ever we may wish to call it,
    and which may be a non-starter in any case), seems to me to come right out of
    the MoQ. (There may be resonance's with Plotinus and Spinoza? But i
    discovered these later, and they are well established western views.) I wish
    to say that the anthropocentric view you explore is exciting, and if i could
    offer only a fraction of the support you have shown me, i should be very
    happy.

    All the best,
    squonk