Re: RE: MD MOQ human development and the levels

From: johnny moral (johnnymoral@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 16:38:01 BST

    Hi Platt,

    When you wrote:
    "Steve has
    championed the interior world with good effect I think, and one way to
    kill off SOM for good is to rule out objectivity completely and admit once
    and for all that everything we think, know and say about the world is
    located somewhere between the ears."

    you weren't serious, right? I know you feel there are absolutes, I am
    surprised if you feel there is value to killing off SOM completely. The MoQ
    doesn't "kill off" SOM, it encompasses it, explains it in a way that values
    and respects morality and history and consciousness. There are still
    subjects and objects and the work of Quality is to create subjects and
    objects - it can't create in any other way. To scoff at the creation
    quality has created because it is only a creation is foolish. Quality can
    only exist in creation.

    I am probably misreading that quote though, I know you are not a solipsist.