Re: MD Pirsig, Falck, and Wolfram

From: MATTHEW PAUL KUNDERT (mpkundert@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 16:24:22 BST

    Platt said:
    Thanks for bringing Falck's book to the forefront. I hadn't known about
    it, but any book recommended by Camille Paglia has got to be worth
    reading.

    Matt:
    I'm sorry, I'm just beside myself. My entire world is falling apart. Platt's now endorsing Paglia. I wouldn't have guessed it for the world.

    Camille Paglia, who loves her teacher, Harold Bloom, who loves his buddy, Richard Rorty.

    Who I love, and I assumed Platt hated.

    God help us all.

    Please tell us, Platt, that this has all been the subtlest of jokes. Because I would've gotten them had you not been so dead-pan.

    Matt